"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope." - Maya Angelou
Photographed by Nikki Duong Koenig in Austin, TX.
• 10.5"w x 6.5"h
• Optional 6" long wrist strap and detachable/adjustable crossbody strap
• Zipper closure
• Nickel metal hardware
• Interior slip pocket
• Custom-made in Dallas, TX
Front Side - Eco canvas
- 50% recycled polyester from water bottles; 50% polyester
- Made in USA
- Printed in USA or Germany
- Eco-friendly and waterbased inks
Back Side & Strap - Vegan leather (100% PU polyurethane)
- Plastic (PVC)-free
- Heavy metal-free
- Highly stain and water resistant
- Easy to clean
- Soft & durable (looks and feels like real leather!)
- Eco-friendly produced
Request FREE vegan leather (polyurethane) fabric swatches!
Actual colors may vary from those on-screen due to monitor variances
50% organic cotton, 30% hemp, 20% recycled poly muslin
Color: Natural, unbleached (beige)
Custom-made Delivery time:
Approx. 1-2 weeks
Domestic shipping via USPS Priority Mail (1-3 days with tracking #)
International shipping via USPS Priority Mail International (6-10 days with tracking #)
Custom made bags are non-returnable/exchangeable.
We want you to be 100% in love with your bag, contact us with any questions.
Tags: Clutch, Crossbody, Eco canvas, Under $100