Graphic Design Intern
Cykochik Custom Handbags is looking for a fun, creative, and compassionate graphic designer intern to help our rapidly growing creative and cruelty-free international brand with online marketing/PR initiatives, partnerships, sponsorships, and event marketing. You will be Cykochik's visual brand ambassador. You will be working directly with Cykochik's Founder/Owner Nikki Duong Koenig on designing marketing materials for our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Polyvore), website, newsletter, events.
To learn more about our company, please visit the About section.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Strong grasp of layout design, typesetting, brand compliance
• Web design knowledge is a plus but not required
• Print production knowledge is a plus
• Ability to learn fast, take initiatives and responsibilities
• Creative, curious, fun-loving, socially and environmentally conscientious, and compassionate
• Must love animals!
• Design weekly social media inspirational quotes
• Design e-newsletter
• Design print collateral (limited)
• Update website content/products
• Update newsletter/graphics
• Assist with photo shoots and events
• Receive hands-on, real-world experience working on an international brand
• Add real work to your portfolio
• Gain knowledge of how to operate a start-up fashion accessories e-commerce business
• Anything else that you may be interested in learning!
• The internship is for at least 3 months to fully understand our brand
• You determine your own schedule working remotely with communications via emails and weekly conference calls.
• Start date is ASAP
• Non-paid/class credit
• Exposure to the Dallas fashion and marketing industries
• Mentorship from a marketing Creative Director/Art Director with over a decade of experience
• Access to company resources, equipment, contacts
• Having fun doing what you love and helping to create a more compassionate world!
Send your resume and design portfolio via email to Nikki Duong Koenig at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message below with links to both documents.