Cykochik Custom Handbags is looking for a fun, creative, and compassionate marketing intern to help our rapidly growing creative and cruelty-free international brand with online marketing/PR initiatives, partnerships, sponsorships, and event marketing. You will be Cykochik's official brand ambassador and will be engaging with our existing and new customers worldwide. You will be working directly with Cykochik's Founder/President, Nikki Duong Koenig and our PR agency in creating and managing marketing campaigns for our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Polyvore), and blog. There will be opportunities to help with other aspects of the business as well, i.e. product design/production, business development, sales.
To learn more about our company, please visit the About section.
• Proficient with all of our social media platforms listed
• Up-to-date on social media trends
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Ability to analyze and interpret social media data
• Ability to learn fast, take initiatives and responsibilities
• Creative, curious, fun-loving, socially and environmentally conscientious, and compassionate
• Must love animals!
••• Proficient with Photoshop/Illustrator is a PLUS!
• Managing a social media content calendar
• Writing posts/blogs
• Creating Pinterest and Polyvore boards
• Engaging with customers online and in-person at events
• Work directly with our publicist and contractors
• Growing our fan/customer base
• Assist with photo shoots and events
••• Design monthly newsletter/graphics if proficient in design
• Receive hands-on, real-world experience on how to build and maintain a creative and compassionate international brand
• Gain knowledge of how to operate a start-up fashion e-commerce business
• Learn effective marketing strategies and tactics
• Add real work to your resume/portfolio
• Anything else that you may be interested in learning!
• The internship is for at least 3 months to fully understand our brand
• You determine your own schedule working remotely with communications via emails and conference calls
• Attend Cykochik events when needed
• Start date is ASAP but we will also consider a summer internship
• Non-paid/Class credit
• Real-world experience
• Mentorship from a creative entrepreneur/marketing professional with over a decade of experience
Send your resume and design portfolio (if applicable) via email to Nikki Duong Koenig at nikki (at)cykochik.com or leave a message below with links to both documents.