A 10 speed bike represents so many things. The simple freedom of being able to go just about anywhere. The wind in your face and the road zipping beneath your tires. Chasing the sun and knowing that someday, you will reach it. Keep turning, keep moving, and keep on.
Get to know artist Michelle White
• 16”w x 11.5”h x 4.5”d
• Fits 15” laptop sleeve
• Cut-out reverse appliqué design with top stitching
• Handles drop 10”
• 2 large interior slip pockets (width of bag) with hidden magnetic snaps
• 3 interior slip pockets for your phone, pen, and small essentials
• YKK zipper closure. Made in the USA
• Lined with shock absorbing foam front and back
• Custom-made in our Dallas, TX studio
• Artist receives 10% royalties from sales
Sample tote colors:
Shell color: ivory
Design color: royal blue
Handles color: yellow
Piping trim color: yellow
Vegan leather (100% PU polyurethane)
- Plastic (PVC)-free
- Heavy metal-free
- Highly stain and water resistant
- Easy to clean
- Soft & durable (looks and feels like real leather!)
- Eco-friendly produced
Beige 100% natural unbleached cotton.
Made in the USA
Request FREE fabric swatches!
Actual colors may vary from those on-screen due to monitor variances
Custom-made turnaround time:
Domestic and international shipping via USPS
Custom made bags are non-returnable/exchangeable.
We want you to be 100% in love with your bag, contact us with any questions.
Please see our returns/exchanges policy
"I love that I was able to pick which colors I wanted, I've gotten soo many compliments. This bag makes me feel like a vegan superwoman. Also, the other day I forgot my reusable grocery bag at home and was able to fit everything inside this tote. There's tons of room...which might actually turn out to be a bad thing. (MUST FILL WITH THINGS)" - Blake Geary
Type: Large Tote