Michelle "Milo" White
Illustrator or flower farmer on a tiny farm
Which Cykochik bag are you carrying?
Michelle's own bag design, "Love Bunnies" crossbody tote
What's in your Cykochik bag?
1) Super cute truckers hat picked up in Sayulita
2) Pouch for my cash and credit made by Carmel artists - Bee, Bark & Moss
3) Maui Babe "gravy" - perfectly natural secret to golden legs
4) All Good Coconut sunscreen stick - just to be smart :)
5) My FAV mascara - never leaves me with black eyes!
cheat and buy the 3 pack off eBay... they're a perfect tiny size to take everywhere...
6) Shameless plug - Strongwood's walnut painted beach accessories! The best!
7) I have a crush on these beaded cuties from and Etsy artist out of Turkey!
8) Most importantly... recycled sketchbook! The paper is delicious and imperfect!
What can't you leave home without?
pencils, paper, phone
What's the most surprising thing you carry?
Dog biscuits and poop bags
What do you absolutely love about your Cykochik bag?
[It's my] favorite getaway bag... it's just fun!
Do you have anything exciting/fun to share?
I've been creating small paintings on wood like crazy! I've finally uploaded to my little Etsy shop. Aside from that I'm collaborating on a children's book that contains chickens, cupcakes and a huge scary creature!
If you'd like to be featured and share what's in your Cykochik bag, please submit this form for review.
Subscribe to our blog in a reader