What's in Nikki Duong Koenig's Cykochik Custom Vegan Handbag?
Nikki Duong Koenig
Founder/Owner of Cykochik Custom Handbags
I am living it!!
What's in your Cykochik bag?
1) An apple a day keeps the doctor away
2) Card holder
3) iPhone and case design by our collaborating artist Jody Pham
4) Project PB&J rectangle wristlet/wallet
5) ATG Against The Grain Productions pen, Sharpie
6) Sketchbook and iPad
7) SMU #PonyUp red sunglasses
8) Keys and our 3D Lips keychain
9) PETA bunny stickers
10) Cykochik swatch cards and postcards
11) PETA's "What's Wrong with Leather?" leaflet
12) Reading #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
What can't you leave home without?
What's the most surprising thing you carry?
Cykochik's 3D lips keychain ;)
What do you absolutely love about your Cykochik bags?
Being able to collaborate with Which Wich on Project PB&J and helping to Spread the Love by giving sandwiches to those who need a little comfort.
Do you have anything exciting/fun planned?
I am excited about our 2nd full year in 2015 and currently working on our Artist Series 4 Collection! Launching in Spring 2015 ;)
If you'd like to share what's in your Cykochik bag, please submit this form for review.