Michelle "Milo" White
Illustrator or flower farmer on a tiny farm
Which Cykochik bag are you carrying?
"10-Speed" large vegan tote by artist Michelle White
What's in your Cykochik bag?
1) Spanish/Sayulita guide books
2) Sketch book/blank wooden postcards
3) Pencils, always the same – Cretacolor Monolith 6Bs and General's Cedar Pointes
6) Change purse stuffed with bracelets and twinkly trinkets bought on the beach
7) iPad.. which I actually never use... but I prefer to travel without my computer whenever possible!
8) Phone to take pictures
9) and a bikini!
What can't you leave home without?
pencils, paper, phone
What's the most surprising thing you carry?
Dog biscuits and poop bags
What do you absolutely love about your Cykochik bag?
I love everything about my 10-speed bag.... it's playful, graphic, bright and eye catching. It holds everything. It's vegan and well made. I'm super proud of it.
Do you have anything exciting/fun to share?
I've been creating small paintings on wood like crazy! I've finally uploaded to my little Etsy shop. Aside from that I'm collaborating on a children's book that contains chickens, cupcakes and a huge scary creature!
If you'd like to be featured and share what's in your Cykochik bag, please submit this form for review.