• One-For-One: When you purchase a mask, we will donate a mask to healthcare professionals and non-profits in need
• The design will vary slightly based on where the fabric is cut
• Adjustable 1/8" white elastic ear straps, replaceable with your own straps
• Knot the straps to fit, trim off extra elastic, tuck the knots into the strap pockets
• Wear the mask by itself or over a medical-grade mask
• Handmade in Dallas, TX
This is not a medical-grade mask.
The CDC advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Please follow these CDC recommendations on how to wear and care for a fabric face mask.
100% cotton, tightly woven printed canvas.
Made in the USA
50% organic cotton, 30% hemp, 20% recycled poly muslin
Color: Natural, unbleached (beige)
Wash mask before wearing for the first time.
Handwash with soap and warm water after each use.
Air dry or machine dry on low heat.
Fulfillment in 1-2 days
Domestic and international shipping via USPS from Dallas, TX.
Due to sanitation concerns, these masks are non-returnable/exchangeable