"I'm so excited to be collaborating with Cykochik again. All of Nikki's bags are handcrafted and completely vegan. Her bags are all made with love and it's an honor to have my bunnies represented. We're kicking off spring with these little cuties. Please support Cykochik and show some bunny love."
Get to know artist Michelle White
• LIMITED EDITION
• One-For-One: When you purchase a mask, we will donate a mask to healthcare professionals and non-profits in need
• Adjustable 1/8" white elastic ear straps, replaceable with your own straps
• Knot the straps to fit, trim off extra elastic, tuck the knots into the strap pockets
• Wear the mask by itself or over a medical-grade mask
• Handmade in Dallas, TX
• Artist receives royalties from sales
This is not a medical-grade mask.
The CDC advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Please follow these CDC recommendations on how to wear and care for a fabric face mask.
- 100% polyester – 45% recycled plastic from water bottles, post industrial/consumer plastic waste
- Woven and printed in the USA
50% organic cotton, 30% hemp, 20% recycled poly muslin
Color: Natural, unbleached (beige)
Wash mask before wearing for the first time.
Handwash with soap and warm water after each use.
Air dry or machine dry on low heat.
Fulfillment in 1-2 days.
Domestic and international shipping via USPS from Dallas, TX.
Due to sanitation concerns, these masks are non-returnable/exchangeable
Type: fabric face mask