"I've always been inspired by Asian art and motifs. The patience the artisan puts into making beautiful lasting works of art, the time it takes to master your craft. The lovely costumes and masks of Kabuki theater inspired this piece and Nature which is always present in my work. The black panther was juxtaposed with the beautiful woman as a symbol of beauty, quiet grace and also a wild being full of mystery. We embody the same traits as our animal brothers and sisters."
Get to know artist Patricia Rodriguez.
• 15"w x 14.5"h x 4"d
• 11” handle drop
• Fits 15” laptop with open tote
• 3 interior slip pockets for your phone, pen, and small essentials
• 1 zipper pocket
• Zipper closure
• (optional) detachable/adjustable crossbody strap 1"w x 51"length
• Custom-made in Dallas, TX
• Artist receives royalties from sales
Front Side - Eco Canvas
- 100% polyester – 45% recycled plastic from water bottles, post industrial/consumer plastic waste
- Woven and printed in the USA
Back Side & Straps - Vegan leather (100% PU polyurethane)
- Plastic (PVC)-free
- Heavy metal-free
- Highly stain and water resistant
- Easy to clean
- Soft & durable (looks and feels like real leather!)
- Eco-friendly produced
100% natural unbleached cotton. Made in the USA
Request FREE polyurethane fabric swatches!
Actual colors may vary from those on-screen due to monitor variances
Custom-made turnaround time:
Domestic and international shipping via USPS
Custom made bags are non-returnable/exchangeable.
We want you to be 100% in love with your bag, contact us with any questions.
Type: Crossbody Tote