"I've always been inspired by Asian art and motifs. The patience the artisan puts into making beautiful lasting works of art, the time it takes to master your craft. The lovely costumes and masks of Kabuki theater inspired this piece and Nature which is always present in my work. The black panther was juxtaposed with the beautiful woman as a symbol of beauty, quiet grace and also a wild being full of mystery. We embody the same traits as our animal brothers and sisters."
Get to know artist Patricia Rodriguez.
• LIMITED EDITION
• One-For-One: When you purchase a mask, we will donate a mask to healthcare professionals and non-profits in need
• Two sizes available, 8" wide and 11" wide
• Adjustable 1/4" white elastic ear straps
• Knot the straps to fit, trim off extra elastic, tuck the knots into the strap pockets
• ***Optional sewn-in aluminum nose bridge
• Wear the mask by itself or over a medical-grade mask
• Handmade in Dallas, TX
• Artist receives royalties from sales
• Not eligible for discounts
This is not a medical-grade mask.
The CDC advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Please follow these CDC recommendations on how to wear and care for a fabric face mask.
- Breathable 100% cotton
- Tightly woven and printed in the USA
50% organic cotton, 30% hemp, 20% recycled poly muslin
Color: Natural, unbleached (beige)
Wash mask before wearing for the first time.
Handwash with soap and warm water after each use.
Air dry or machine dry on low heat.
Fulfillment in 1-2 days
Domestic and international shipping via USPS from Dallas, TX.
Due to sanitation concerns, these masks are non-returnable/exchangeable
Type: Fabric Face Mask